Our major objective is to promote “EDUCATION FOR ALL”. It doesn’t favour the discrimination of students based on merit. Therefore our approach is more NEED BASED rather than MERIT BASED.
Believing in the concept of “Iqra” which signifies the importance of acquiring knowledge & powered by the Right to Education which entitles every child to acquire free and compulsory education, Musthafa Sabiya Educational Trust envisions the following major objectives under this Project:
- To support the most downtrodden & deprived young Muslims in the process of acquiring elementary education thus breaking all barriers towards acquisition of quality education.
- To facilitate the education in line with the principles of equality of opportunity among individuals.
- To Educate, Empower, Elevate the young generation of the community thus preparing them for active participation & contribution towards the community, society & finally the nation.
- To promote self-sufficiency and fight against dependency thus raising the standard of living.
- To fight with growing poverty, unemployment & illiteracy within the community by revolutionizing life’s through the means of education thus making them literate, employable & self sufficient.
- To prepare a cadre of young intellectuals within the community who could steer through the expectation of the community, society & help to construct a strong nation.
The main aim was to support as many students as possible to encourage students acquire quality education. Students were supported for different courses from Nursery to higher education. A systematic procedure and criteria’s are laid down to evaluate each applicant’s candidature. The reach of our education program is through out Tamilnadu. The main objective of the program is to Educate, Empower, Elevate the young generation of the community thus preparing them for active participation and contribution towards the community, society and finally the nation.
Running a CBSE School for the Underprivileged children.
Providing Educational Scholarships to the underprivileged youth who are all studying Professional Courses, (graduate level) in the Government Colleges/Premier Institutions.
Distribute the Educational Supplies/School Uniforms to the underprivileged children who are all studying in Private and government schools.
To apply Click here