Establishment of an equitable social order through motivation, facilitation and self activity among backward rural communities with emphasis on women and children in the sphere of education, health, economy and rural leadership.
- To promote basic education, rural health, vocational training among the rural community in India.
- To facilitate empowerment, solidarity and leadership capacities of backward rural women and the under privileged social sections.
- To garner economic empowerment and rural self employment of socially handicapped sections through credit and savings, eco-friendly sustainable agriculture and micro enterprises.
- To distribute food and non-food items to poor families during Ramadan/Eid ul-Fitr and Bakrid/Id-ul-Azha.
- To provide Relief and Rehablitation to the people affected by natural disaster.
- Registered as a Public Charitable Trust under the Indian Trust Act 1882.
- Registration Number: 168/2010 (BK4).
- Registration granted as a Public Charitable Trust under section 12AA of Income Tax Act 1961.
- Registration Number: C.No.101/45/CIT-II/2011-2012.
- PAN No: AACTM9803F
- Registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) 2010 in the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Registration Number: 075890443.
Governance & Management
MUSTHAFA SABIYA EDUCATIONAL TRUST is composed of two organs, the Board of Trustees and the Executive Department. Board of Trustees is the highest governing body that formulates polices & oversees implementation of the Project and Executive Department is responsible for implementing the policies laid down by the Board of Trustees. All the projects of Musthafa Sabiya Educational Trust are reviewed and supervised by professionals and qualified staff members.